Sunday, October 28, 2018

Tech Tasks: Switching up the Blog using Blogger Tips!


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to play around with changing up the theme of my blog.. make it look a little bit more interesting. I'm used to using Wordpress for blogging in the past and so I've always found Blogger a little bit limited in regards to its design tools, but never the less, I've tried to redesign my blog the best I can and I reckon it looks a little better!

I've used one of the Travel Templates and played around with a new background, and changing some of my fonts and link colours, so hopefully it's a little easier on the eye and better for all that reading you's are doing :) It comes with an easy to use mobile template too so handy for catching up with blogs, or doing blog comments while on your phone. Sure let me know what you guys think?

While I'm here, I just wanted to link a new blog I've discovered and have been enjoying reading for more knowledge on making our games. I'll link it here for anyone who is  interested https://mindofgames.wordpress.com/ Hope everyone's project is going well!

Laters,


Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment