Sunday, October 28, 2018

Introduction


Hi guys! 

So my name is Rachel and I am currently repeating Year 3 in CDM after a tough year last year. I should technically be in 4th year with all my pals but hey.. not everyone's journey through college is smooth sailing for the 4 years. I also failed the Multimedia Development 1 module last year but had to repeat it again.. yes I am probably the only ever CDM student who is meant to be in 4th year but still repeating a 2nd year module. Shaun if you're reading this I bet you can't wait to see me finally pass yay! :)

The modules I'm probably the strongest at would be all the design stuff. Visual Design Fundamentals and Brand Identity Design were my favourite classes by far. Hoping to get into some sort of visual design job once I graduate. 

A little bit about me? Well I'm classed as a 'mature student' and coming back to college was one of the best decisions I ever made after working in horrible jobs for 10 years after I left school. I also live in Swords which is handy living close enough to ITB! Fun fact: I started a society here in college in first year with my friend called The Blogger Society.. it didn't really last too long into second year once the assignments and deadlines came along. And who'd a thought, I actually blogged for 5 years previous to coming to college where I ran a beauty and lifestyle blog called The Powder Room which got me some pretty cool free stuff and opportunities to go to events. So I should be good at this blogging thing then no? 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed getting to know me some more! 

Laters,



Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment